Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Long time no write

Tuesday 5th June 2007

Currently listening to: Our Earthly Pleasures by Maximo Park

Wow, it's been ages since I posted onto here. The reason being that I've been well busy.
After the disappointment of the cup final last May we set about to win division 2. And succeeded. I'm so proud of the team. Mind you, it went down to the last game and the last goal in a 2-1 win!

Here's a photo of the team on that fine May day this year.
2006-2007 Division 2 Champions Full

I actually played in this game, one of only 3 games I really had some part in. The first was in January of this year when I played a full game. So overalll operation to playing time was probably 11 months or so. The knee seems ok, it did ache when I first started playing again, but now it's ok. The lasting legacy seems to be tight hamstrings and that numb patch on the right side of the knee.

I'm going to try and post more often. Especially since I've managed to link Flickr and Blogger together so there's something more interesting than just words.

Loads of other stuff's happened since last August. People getting married, people leaving the church, people joining, births, deaths, house moces, job moves, holidays, new music, old music, gigs, books and films. All in all a great consumer life. Athough I'm sure there was more to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home